My height is pretty average. I’d say that most of my friends are actually taller than I am.
But not here.
- Few weeks ago I was moving my elbow slightly while getting out from the metro and I hit some lady.
Right in the face.
- In one of the office’s bathrooms there is a sink. And it’s so low that it’s just slightly above my knees.
- Bathrooms in shopping centres are a similar tragic story.
- When looking for wedding shoes I had half of the Santiago on a mission, because female shoes over the size of 40 simply don’t exist.
- Saying hello and hugging someone is also a problem. I leave you to imagine why.
But hey, at least in metro during rush hours I have no problems with breathing