Since Dribbble doesn’t allow me to upload without membership/draft process done first. Let’s start here.
It’s not the most beautiful or elaborated one, but I wanted to upload something to start movement in the subject
Ideas behind the shot:
- Since the platform is a recruitment one, users can create accounts with LinkedIn. At this moment they can be asked to import their work experience.
- If user already has an account (login and password match), they can be logged in from sign up form.
- Label of input field is always visible and onfocus animates to the upper-left corner.
- Animate changes between the states.
- Add screen with error report.